So what do you think?.....................


 


 


We are having a Girl and and a Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope Marissa gets used to the idea. hehehe:)



Posted by Picasa

Comments

Jensen Five said…
So exciting! One of each! I was thinking about you and remembering that your ultrasound was today! Congrats!!!
Amanda said…
Congratulations! My mom has a twin brother and I always wanted to have boy/girl twins. Enjoy!
Kasey Q said…
Awesome! I'm excited for all of you.
Erin said…
That's exciting. It'll be fun to have one of each.
Heidi said…
What fun! This is so exciting for you guys!
So exciting. You are going to love having a little boy, they are so super fun, not that I don't look forward to a little girlie girl one day.
Christy said…
Congratulations! That's going to be so much fun for them! A best friend who doesn't steal your clothes or want to play with your toys! YEAH!
WOW! That is neat. Do you have names picked out yet?
Kristen said…
so exciting! what a fun experience a boy and a girl.
leah said…
oh how COOL is that!?!
i'm getting more excited for you every day, jill and troy! :)

do tell what names you're thinking of when you get a chance.

if i could just wipe this silly grin off my face, i'd be ok!!!! LOL!
Lindsay said…
Wow, it can't get any better than that! I am SO excited for you guys! Congrats!
Rachel said…
What terrific news! I can't imagine much better than that! Congrats, Rachel
Art and Evelyn said…
I think boy/girl twins are absolutely the coolest! Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys! How exciting! Wooo hooo! Can't wait to see you!

Popular posts from this blog

So Guess What?.............

Widow's Mites